Mixers, sound cards, microphones, cameras, headsets, foot pedals, and everything needed to make your FTR solution a time and cost saving tool.
- FTR MX4+ Audio Mixer is a compact and lightweight audio mixer for limited space applicaitons and where portability and rapid set-up are important. Supports up to 4 microphone inputs that can be mapped to any of 4 output channels. (Download MX4+ Specification Sheet)
- FTR MX5 Audio Mixer is a compact and lightweight audio mixer for limited space applicaitons and where portability and rapid set-up are important. The MX5 can be configured with optional 4-channel input and 4-channel output expansion cards. It suppports up to 12 inputs (preconfigured with 8 standard) that can be switched and adjusted to accommodate dynamic microphones, condenser microphones and line inputs. (Download MX5 Specification Sheet)
- DMX4 USB Mixer is a software controlled hardware solution that combines the functions of a 4 input to 4 channel mixer with a 4 channel audio encoder card in a single device. All input channels are mixable to 4 channels for recording and four mono output channels are available for delivery. (Download DMX4 Specification Sheet).
- DMX8 USB Mixer is a software controlled hardware solution that combines the functions of an 8-input to 4-channel mixer with a 4-channel audio encoder card in a single device. The eight inputs are configurable to accept either dynamic, conderser or line-level inputs. All input channels are mixable to 4 channels for recording, and four mono output channels are available for delivery to teleconferencing and videoconferencing applications. (Download DMX8 Specification Sheet)
A variety of microphones are available to meet the needs of any recording situation.
Video cameras, regular or covert, are available based on the needs of the recording situation.
- USB/Serial External Clock Display is a two-sided digital clock for use with FTR recording software programs (Gold, Interrogator, Touch). It provides a large, clearly-visible display of the current record time so participants are aware that recording is in progress, and to note the time of specific events. 1.8-inch high digits are visible up to 50 feet away, making the clear hour/minute/second read out easy to read in small deposition rooms as well as large tabletop positioning and optional mounting brackets are available.
- USB Foot Control offers easy, trouble-free play back of FTR audio and video. Just connect it to your computer’s USB port to play back audio and video using the FTR Player at the speed that’s most comfortable for you. The USB Foot Control features rugged construction with heavy duty switches for endless hours of trouble free operation, and is ergonomically designed for minimal foot fatigue. (Compatible with USB 1.x and USB 2.0 ports with Windows 98SE, 2000 SP3 or above & Windows XP SP1.)
- Headsets are lightweight and comfortable, and are ergonomically designed for maximum comfort and acoustics. Their open design lets you be aware of sounds and activities around you while you monitor audio and video play back. Each headset is fitted with a 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo mini plug with 9' (3m) cable, and also includes two spare earpiece pads.