FTR Hearings is a two-channel digital audio recording, note taking and management solution designed for individuals and organizations that record meetings or hearings. Some of the specific groups that might benefit from recording of their meetings / proceedings are Parole Boards, Liquor Control Boards, Real Estate Boards, Unemployment, Office of Administrative Hearings, Department of Education, Department of Environmental Quality, Corporate Commission, Personnel Boards, Worker’s Comp, OSHA, Military Boards, and the Public Utility Commission (PUC).
The FTR Hearings Package includes:
- TheRecord Reporter
- TheRecord Player™, FTR's premier audio/video play back program
- TheRecord Annotator™, an electronic note taking program
- TheRecord Producer, a multi-room monitoring solution
- Hardware accessories - FTR Headset, 5 pack of TheRecord CDs, iMic Audio Adapter, Audio Connector Cable
Other areas of improvement provided by the using FTR Hearings 3.3:
- Organization - Easily pull up all interviews related to a topic or case by using a case number search, even if the original recording is several months / years old
- Retrieval - Find notes / recordings by searching for case #s, names, keywords or dates and times.
- Distribution - Immediately burn multiple CD copies of the recording upon completion of the meeting
- Post Annotation - Linked / time stamped notes can be added when reviewing a recording
- Save duplication time - tape duplication and some programs take just as long to duplicate a recording as the original - so, 2 hour interview took another 2 hours to create a copy
- Degrading Media - tapes degrade over time making viewing and hearing difficult
- Storage - tapes are bulky and require a fair amount of space to store
- Filing / Retrieval - Tapes or DVDs, must be physically stored. Time is lost every time a recording must be found and pulled. And, if lost or misplaced, a whole case may be jeopardized or outcomes from an event must be revisited. Live Note Taking - Take time stamped notes during the interview for easy retrieval of specific instances